Sunday, May 2, 2010

Seamstress D checking in...

I freakin' LOVE my new sewing machine. I admit, I was worried that it would be a lovely novelty, something great to have in the closet after I got my fill if you know what I mean. I am on days off of work and I plan to sew sew sew! I have started a window treatment project...have to get that finished, and perhaps I will post a quick tutorial...and then what???

I have all this wonderful fabric calling to me....pin me! sew me! Seamy B and I went and bought new dress patterns the other day, but I doubt that I have the bravery to tackle that yet...maybe a few more bags first, those are a bit more forgiving...and I need to practice my buttonholes.

Happy Sewing! Drop us a line with YOUR sewing pics, projects & advice!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for your sweet comment. Your blog is lovely, all these tutorials are great! Do have a great new week! Saskia xx

    ReplyDelete